In the spirit of empowering you and your business, your service with DP includes a Customer Portal feature that allows you as our partner or client to view and update support tickets as well as search a knowledge base. To get registered so that you can make the most of the Help Center, follow these steps:
- Go to https://support.dominionpayroll.com/
- Click the “My activities” link at the upper right part of the page.
- To register, you can use sign in with Google or Office 365 or click the “Get a password” link next to “Have you emailed us?” at the bottom left of the pop-up.
Your customer portal sign-in email will be the email address you primarily use to communicate with our support team. Once you’ve chosen a sign-in method, you will be able to sign in to the Customer Portal.
- “Submit a request” will open a ticket form.
- Clicking the blue rounded-square help widget at the bottom right of the Help Center interface will open a conversational bot widget that you can use to start conversations with and about support resources.
- Clicking on your name in the top right corner opens a brief menu of options.
- “My Activities” will bring up this page that shows your requests along with the status of each one.
- You can search within your requests and filter by status. You can also click on a ticket to make an update and/or create a follow-up ticket if you need further assistance with a ticket that is already closed.
- In the middle of the screen, you can choose either to view tickets you have requested or tickets you are CC’d on.
- For multi-contact clients: if you have been given permissions to view tickets for your entire organization rather than just the tickets you personally submit, the option to view “Organization Ticket” will appear here as well. Please contact support if this scenario applies to you so that your permissions can be set properly.
- For multi-client partners: if you have been permissions to view tickets for multiple DP clients, you will have the option to choose from your clients in the drop-down menu on the Organization tickets page. Please contact support if this scenario applies to you so that your permissions can be set properly.