If you're new to iSolved and are looking to access your reports, the Reporting menu is the place to go.
Here are the basic steps to follow:
- Go to dominionpayroll.com, and click the "LOGIN" item in the menu bar along the top of the screen.
- Under iSolved, choose "DP Login".
- Enter your user name and password -- if you do not have a user name and password and are an authorized payroll administrator, you can contact DP Customer Service to have one set up.
- Once you've logged in, choose "Reporting" from the side-bar menu.
In the reporting module, you will have several options to choose from.
- If you're looking for the auto-generated payroll reports related to a recent payroll run, go to Report Archive.
- If you'd like to print paper copies of those payroll reports, it's most convenient to do it from Continuous Report Archive, where you can check off the reports you want to print and create one print file rather than printing individual reports one by one.
- If you're looking for Quarterly Reports (such as your 940, 941s, or unemployment filings), you can download them from Quarterly Reports On-Demand.
- Client Reports, Date Range Reports, and Reports On-Demand have a host of other helpful reports that can be run to PDF or Excel.
- If you need a custom report, use Report Writer to write your own.
The common reports people are most often interested in from payroll to payroll are these:
- Payroll Summary: breakdown of payroll totals, cash totals, and tax totals.
- Payroll Register: details of each pay transaction included with the payroll.
- Payroll Invoice: breakdown of fees associated with the payroll run.
Can't find what you're looking for? Submit a ticket, and one of our HCM Support Specialists will be happy to help you.