How do I get a new tax state set up?

When you add an employee in a new state, you will need to have a new Work Location added within iSolved. Submit a request to DP Customer Service that includes the zip code and/or full address of the new office (or employee residence in the case of work-from-home scenarios) in order to have the work location added to your table.

In order to file the appropriate withholding and SUI taxes, it is often necessary (unless reciprocity rules are in play) to set up new corporate tax accounts in the employee's state. See the attached PDF guide for helpful guidance related to each state. Contact our Tax Department  if you have questions about how to set up accounts with the new state.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request