Our client help desk includes a Customer Portal feature that allows our partners and clients to view and update their support tickets. To set the feature up, follow these steps:
- Go to https://support.dominionpayroll.com/
- Click the “My activities” link at the upper right part of the page.
- To register, you can use sign in with Google or Office 365 or click the “Get a password” link next to “Have you emailed us?” at the bottom left of the pop-up. Your customer portal sign-in email will be the email address we used to contact you on your Welcome email.
Once you’ve gotten a sign-in method set, you will be able to sign-in to the Customer Portal.
- “My Activities” will bring up this page that shows your requests along with the status of each one.
- “Submit a request” will open a ticket form.
- Clicking on your name in the top right corner opens a brief menu of options.
- Clicking the “Support” widget (green) at the bottom right will open a widget that searches our knowledge base for articles and offers a “Contact Us” button.
- In the middle of the screen, you can choose either to view tickets you have requested or tickets you are CC’d on.
- For multi-contact clients: if you have been given permissions to view tickets for your entire org, the option to view “Organization Ticket” will appear here as well. Please notify your Implementation Rep if this scenario applies to you.
- You can search within your requests and filter by status. You can also click on a ticket to make an update and/or create a follow-up ticket if you need further assistance with a ticket that is already closed.