What if an employee loses their W-2?

If an employee has lost their W-2 and needs another copy, the fastest and easiest way to provide the information to them is through their Employee Self-Service account.

In iSolved, an employee can be set up for a self-service account by adding an email address to the Self Service Email field in Employee Maintenance > General and checking the "Enable Self-Service" box. When you save the changes, an email is sent to the email address you provided with enrollment instructions. Once they've enrolled, they can use their credentials to log in and view check stubs and/or W-2 information.

As an admininstrator, you can find employee W-2s by going to Employee Self-Service > W-2/ACA/1099 Forms or by going to Reporitng > Year-End Reports On-Demand.

NOTE: If the employee insists on having a new paper copy of the W-2 on official W-2 paper, you can request one by contacting our Tax Department. Keep in mind that there will be a charge for reprinting.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


  • Avatar
    Mario Estrella

    i lost my name and password

  • Avatar
    Mario Estrella

    to log in to my isolved pay roll acc