I know I qualified as a large employer for the first time this year. What do I need do now?

If you had more than 50 FTEs in any given calendar year, you are required to offer health insurance to full time employees in the upcoming year. You will need to file forms 1095-C and 1094-C in the upcoming calendar year as well. These forms are basically like extra W-2s for detailed health insurance offerings and premium reporting that we can file with your end-of-year filings. 

To get set up for our ACA Compliance service, please contact our Benefits Department (

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request