What do I do if I get a tax notice?

If you receive a tax notice from the IRS or a state agency related to any payroll taxes, please send a copy of it to (or fax to 804-355-3432). Our tax team will work on research and resolution for you and keep you up to date about the status of the notice.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request