Manager & Supervisor Scheduler in Adaptive
- Click Manage > Schedule.
- View by Day or Week.
- To create a shift for a single day, select the day, click the dropdown arrow next to the employee, and then click “Assign Shift.”
- Select the desired shift from the Select Shift dropdown menu and click Assign.
- To Copy a shift from one date or date range to another, click the Copy Forward button.
- Select employee(s) to copy their schedules forward. Click Next.
- Enter the “Copy from date range” and the “Apply to date range.” Click Save.
- You will now see the shifts populated on the Schedule screen.
- To Remove Schedules, click the dropdown menu next to the “Copy Forward” button.
- Select employee(s) to remove their schedules. Click Next.
- Enter the date range for the schedules which will be removed. Click Save.
- View all assigned shifts by Month, Week, or Day on the Calendar screen.
*At this time, if you need to override a shift for an employee, this task can be completed in the Classic View.