Employee Absences in Adaptive (Time Off Requests and Absences)
- Click Manage > Employees.
- Select the employee from your Employee List.
- Click the “Absences” tab to reveal 3 options: Overview, Current, and History.
- Click the Create New tab in the upper right corner.
- In the Task dropdown menu, select Time Off Request. Click Next.
- Select the desired absence policy from the dropdown menu, enter the From and To dates, and Hours per day. Click Submit.
- If the absence policy does not allow employees to hold a negative balance, you will not be able to save an absence that puts an employee into a negative balance.
- If the employee has already taken the absence, but did not have the available hours, reach out to an Admin to have them override the policy.