Navigate to Employee Admin Tools > Employee Analytics
There are a number ofscreens listed here that can generate helpful reports.
Employee analytics - Anniversaries
- The default is all active employees with hiring anniversaries in the next 7 days. This can be filtered using the dropdown – all anniversaries or by month anniversaries.
- This can be filtered by the most recent hire date or adjusted service date
- The column chooser can be used with this screen
- To pull a report, click on the icon next to the column chooser to export all data. This will create an excel report.
Employee Analytics – Birthdays
- Same process for the birthdays screen as for Anniversaries.
Employee Analytics – Certifications
- Easily view all employee certification details
- Status – Will default to active, blank (no expiration date listed) and expiring soon. Expired can be chosen from the status filter
- Expiring soon will have a warning triangle next to it. This designation will apply to certifications expiring in the next 60 days.
Employee Analytics – Completed Workflow
- You can keep track of workflows such as employee absences, direct deposit changes,
Employee Analytics – Documents on File
- Permits users to group, filter, search, and export with the purpose of identifying which documents are attached to employee records.
- Signed Acknowledgements are the only documents that are not displayed in this analytic
- Employee Status can be active, inactive or terminated
- Employees with no results can be included to see anyone without the documents on file
- Employees can be filtered for all employee I-9’s and many other documents. Client don’t need to go employee by employee to look for documents on file
Employee Analytics - Electronic Elections
- This section will show you who is signed up for electronic consent.
- This will let you see who is going to receive an electronic version of the W2 and who will be receiving a paper copy. Check the Year End Delivery Status column. Never consented or revoke consent will receive a paper W2. Active will have access to an electronic W2.
Employee Analytics - Emergency Contacts
- Gives a listing of all Employee Emergency Contacts for a quick and easy way to access the data.
- The data can be exported and shared
Employee Analytics – Employee Salary/Hourly Rate
- Using this list employers can easily identify employees that are paid below the minimum wage, specifically when a location’s minimum wage changes to ensure compliance.
- The tipped employee checkbox is available for any job that earns tips. Navigate to Client Management > Job > Jobs and check Tipped Employee. This triggers the min tipped wage to be displayed on the Employee Salary/Hourly Rate for employees with this job assignment
- This report can be filtered for employees falling below the minimum wage with an as of date.
- Use the export icon in the upper right corner to create an excel report.
Employee Analytics – Hires and Terms
- A report of hires and terminations can be created in a certain date range
- Defaults to the last 30 days
Employee Analytics - Managerial Assignments
- Employee Assignments – list of employees along with assigned supervisors/managers.
- If a warning icon is displayed next to the manager’s name, the supervisor/manager has been terminated.
- Supervisor/ Manager Assignment – supervisors/managers are displayed with the # of assigned employees and their job and work location
- Terminated managers will appear here with a warning icon until their employees are reassigned
- Job Assignments – Any employee who is currently assigned to a job that can manage and/or supervise others are displayed here
- Organizational Assignments – Any active or Inactive employees that are set up as an organization supervisor/manager will be listed here