If you need to void a check that has already been issued to an employee, here are the steps:
- In iSolved, go to Payroll Processing > Payroll Entry > Individual Time Entry.
- Select the employee you wish to work with from the list.
- In the horizontal blue bar that runs across the screen, hit "Add New".
- Choose Check Type: "Void Check".
- Select the the check you wish to void from the Original Check drop-down menu.
- Check/uncheck "Include Direct Deposit Reversal". NOTE: If "Include Direct Deposit Reversal" is checked, iSolved will draft the employee's bank account for the net amount of the original check when the next payroll is processed.
Please review your pre-process preview to ensure that the void is included and to confirm that you have selected the correct transaction.